We are glad to announce the release of Razor-qt 0.4.0, after a months of development since the last release:
Last weeks of development were dedicated to overall stability – the Razor team will focus on new features in the new release phase.
Also we’d like to receive any valuable feedback. And many more – contributors are welcomed too.
Razor-qt is an advanced, easy-to-use, and fast desktop environment based on Qt technologies. It has been tailored for users who value simplicity, speed, and intuitive interface. Unlike desktop environments, Razor-qt also works fine with weak machines.
New in Razor-qt 0.4
- azor-runner program, a tool for launching applications.
- razor-config* tools.
- qtxdg a standalone library for XDG standards in Qt available for 3rd party applications.
- razor own menu (XDG standard).
many bugfixes and small improvements.
- huge memory leaks fixed
- improved support for main menu.
- improved translation support.
- added Polish translation.
- new black a-mego theme.
- configuration dialogs
- new “Removable media” plugin. Is a plugin for mounting and unmounting removable storages using udisks.
- new “screensaver/lock screen” plugin.
- new “show/restore desktop” plugin.
- drag’n'drop support for quicklaunch plugin.
- default applications and environment variables settings.